Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley addressed more than 250 Chamber members this morning as part of our first Government Affairs Forum for 2012. The conversation spanned three major issues impacting to the region’s economic climate – energy, healthcare and the growing housing foreclosure crisis.
View all photos from today's event.
• Boston Globe: Mortgage foreclosure issues top AG Martha Coakley’s consumer-complaint list
• Boston Herald: Mortgage woes top list of complaints to AG Coakley
• MyFOXBoston: AG sees foreclosure deal with banks likely
• The Wall Street Journal/Dow Jones: UPDATE: Massachusetts AG Sees Foreclosure Deals, But Has Concerns
• Boston Business Journal: Mortgage-Foreclosure complaints quadruple
If you missed today's breakfast, it will be broadcasted in its entirety on WBUR 90.9FM this Sunday, January 22, at 8 p.m. ET.