- Lifetime Achievement: Professor Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Professor, Harvard Business School;
- Achievement in Entrepreneurship: Suzanne Bates, Chief Executive Officer, Bates Communications, Inc.;
- Achievement in Management, Private: Marcy L. Reed, President, Massachusetts, National Grid;
- Achievement in Management, Government: Carmen M. Ortiz, United States Attorney, District of Massachusetts;
- Achievement in Management, Non-Profit: Mary Jo Meisner, Vice President for Communications, Community Relations and Public Affairs, The Boston Foundation;
- Achievement in the Professions: Joan W. Miller, M.D., Henry Willard Williams Professor of Ophthalmology & Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School; Chief of Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and Massachusetts General Hospital;
- Excellence in Arts & Education: Helen G. Drinan, President, Simmons College; and
- Emerging Executive: Michelle Shell, CFA, Vice President, Institutional Solutions, Fidelity Asset Management.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
The Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce today announced the winners of its 2012 Pinnacle Awards. Honoring the accomplishments of eight women in Greater Boston who have achieved excellence in business and management, the Pinnacle Awards will take place on January 26, 2012 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
The following honorees will be recognized for their accomplishments in a range of categories, including an overall “Lifetime Achievement”:
Learn more about our 2012 Pinnacle Award honorees.
“This year’s honorees exemplify excellence in their respective fields as well as a strong commitment to the region’s civic community,” said Paul Guzzi, President and CEO of the Greater Boston Chamber. “Each recipient is an inspiration to women aspiring to lead in business, government, and academia, and the Chamber looks forward to honoring them in January.”
Posted by Michelle Frappolli at 4:25 PM