Thank you to all of our members for your support. We're excited to join everyone tonight at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), when we will honor Robert and Myra Kraft and the Kraft Family as our 2011 Distinguished Bostonians. We are also eager to hear from this year's keynote speaker, Pulitzer Prize-winning author and historian David McCullough.
A few notes for those who will be attending:
- The networking reception will run between 5:00-6:30 p.m. Registration will be open promptly at 5:00 p.m.
- The ballroom doors will open at 6:10 p.m. The program will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m., and it is important for all attendees to be seated at that time.
- Table assignments will be printed on all attendee name tags. Chamber staff will be on-hand to assist members in finding their seats in the ballroom.
- The BCEC is accessible via the World Trade Center stop on the MBTA's silver line. Click here for a complete list of public transportation options.
- For those driving to the BCEC, the cost for valet is $20, and self-park is $10. Valet attendants will be stationed in the front of the building.
- A complimentary shuttle will bring the attendees who park in the south lot (directly behind building – enter from Summer st, via the Westin entrance) up to registration in the North Lobby. Click here for driving directions to the south parking lot.
- Walk-ins are welcome! The cost for a ticket is $400.