More than 800 Chamber members braved the snow yesterday to join us at the 2011 Pinnacle Awards. Master of ceremonies Lisa Hughes of WBZ-TV joined Women's Network chair Penni Conner of NStar and Chamber CEO Paul Guzzi to present the awards to eight deserving women leaders in Greater Boston:
- Lifetime Achievement: Chief Justice Margaret H. Marshall (Retired), Supreme Judicial Court;
- Achievement in Entrepreneurship: Sandy Lish, Co-Founder & Principal, The Castle Group;
- Achievement in Management, Private Sector: Pam Hamlin, President, ArnoldWorldwide
- Achievement in Management, Government: Dr. Carol Johnson, Superintendent, Boston Public Schools;
- Achievement in Management, Non-Profit: Frederica Williams, President & CEO, Whittier Street Health Center;
- Achievement in the Professions: Santa Sasena, Partner, PwC;
- Excellence in Arts & Education: Dr. Katherine Sloan, President, Massachusetts College of Art & Design; and
- Emerging Executive: Esther Lopez, Executive Director, Martha Eliot Health Center, Children’s Hospital Boston.
The Chamber would like to thank the sponsors who made this event possible.– Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and the TJX Companies.