Nevertheless, this is still going to be a busy week at the Chamber! Check out what is going on over the next few days:
- Chamber President & CEO Paul Guzzi has an op-ed in today's edition of The Boston Herald on the positive impact that the economic development bill will have on the region's business community. Click here to read the op-ed.
- Paul Guzzi will be a guest on "Greater Boston" hosted by Emily Rooney on WGBH. The show will air Tuesday evening at 7 p.m. We'll post clips from the show to the blog this week.
- The Chamber will be launching a radio ad campaign this week touting the impact of the Chamber's "Renew Mass" platform that was included in last week's economic development legislation. We will post the :30 spots to the blog tomorrow.
- With the recent activity on Beacon Hill at the close of the legislative session, the Chamber will mailing out its Summer Public Policy Update sponsored by M.I.T. Sloan Executive Education to membership. Click here to sign up to receive the monthly update from our public policy team.
- Paul Guzzi will do his weekly interview with WBZ-1030 AM on Wednesday that will air throughout the day. He will also join NECN on Thursday evening at 6:45 for his weekly "On the Record" segment.
- The Chamber will be mailing its monthly Massachusetts Jobs Update to federal, state, and local government leaders this week. All of the Jobs Update documents are archived on bostonchamber.com.
- The "Save the Date" for the Chamber's 26th Annual Small Business of the Year Awards on October 14 will be mailed to members this week. Scott Griffith, chairman & CEO of Zipcars, Inc. will be the keynote speaker at the awards luncheon. Honorees will be announced in September.